Fundraising Team Page
If you wish to raise funds for us please notify us before doing so
Be part of a unique team
Imagine a time when every person in the UK with a terminal illness or life limiting condition has the chance to enjoy their dream wedding day.
Our team here at The Wedding Wishing Well Foundation has a mission to help achieve this through fundraising which is inspirational, creative and fun to help raise vital funds so we can continue to make dreams a reality.
So, what are our aims?
- To raise much needed voluntary funds and help make as many dreams come true as possible when people’s finances often suffer due to their ill health.
- To work with our colleagues and suppliers, both new and existing, to be the most effective team we can be.
- To highlight and help the many struggles; physically, emotionally and financially, that many people with terminal illnesses and life limiting conditions have to face.
- To continue to be highly motivated with a clear sense of purpose and drive; helping to reinforce our mission in promoting public awareness of our organisation and our aims.
- To be a team who can communicate the urgency of our cause and highlight how supporters and suppliers, both large and small, can contribute to really help make a difference.
If you would like to be part of this then read on.
This area is vital to our voluntary funds and therefore a key fundraising role for us.
Maybe you can assist us in the office, attend fundraising events or help out in our many projects?
The options are endless, really and there is always something you can help us out with!
So, if you have some spare time on your hands and have a passion for helping others, why not join our ever-growing organisation, by getting in touch today.
We would be happy to hear from you.
Helping out with events fundraising is undoubtedly a fun element of our fundraising efforts but it requires not only a creative mind and untold energy.
We can assure you that there is never a dull moment here, with our portfolio of events having generated much needed funds to provide dream weddings for the terminally ill across the UK.
If you think you have what it takes we would love to hear from you.